IK Multimedia MixBox v1.1.1 Full Version + Crack [Latest]
IK Multimedia MixBox Crack is the award-winning 70 best mixing processors and the most creative effects from T-RackS, AmpliTube and SampleTank combined in a 500 series style plugin. Create, compare and save your own custom channels or multi-effect chains or find the one you need to inspire you among 600 presets. MixBox works as a standalone application and as part of the DAW. An incredible number of effects and an incredible speed of application will not leave you indifferent and will definitely pump your mixes.
Create your own processor chain – with MixBox you have 70 completely different effects. Create your own processor chains in separate racks. 8 slots in each rack are more than enough to assemble the desired channel. Save it and return to the existing lanes at any time. Assembling the chain using drag and drop processors is easy. Write in a convenient workplace and don’t think about hundreds of windows open.
IK Multimedia MixBox Crack v1.1.1 Full Version [Latest]
Choose from 70 completely different processors – MixBox processors are based on award-winning add-ons from T-RackS, AmpliTube, and SampleTank. Each processor delivers flawless sound. Choose from a wide variety of sounds, from powerful digital effects to warm, authentic and physically modeled analog devices. In the reverb section, you will find 4 completely new algorithms such as concert hall, hall, plate, and reverse reverb.
Modeling Capabilities – The MixBox includes ultra-precise digital models of some of the most iconic mixing devices in human history, such as the LA2A, 1176, 1073 EQs, 4000 Series channels, and other equipment such as amp, distortion and even tape. saturation. A collection of dreams at your service: the best equipment and effects, as well as incredible controls.
Now even faster and more convenient: MixBox makes your workflow even faster and more convenient. You can instantly change all parameters in a compact, well-designed and easily editable program window. Forget plugin crashes and hundreds of windows! A Dry / Wet slider is included with each module to ensure that the final sound is completely under your control. And the ability to quickly save and restore custom channels will make your creativity even more enjoyable.
IK Multimedia MixBox Full Version [Latest]
All the essential effects – if you are: recording vocals, want to add warmth to virtual instruments, tune beats, dive into sound design, MixBox is exactly what you need. You will always find a suitable effect here. Among the well-known channel band processors and dynamic equalizers, you will also find filters, modulation, saturation, reverb, delays, distortion and amplifiers. With these presets, inspiration won’t keep you waiting. Not sure where to start? MixBox already includes individual processors and full-chain presets to suit a wide variety of styles and genres. Plus, you can create your own presets and save them for future use.
Precision Matters Everything: Amp And Sidechain Input – The MixBox has separate controllers for gain and dry / wet on each processor, allowing you to control the amount of gain incredibly precisely, just like you would on real equipment. An additional side chain lets you activate effects such as second compression and link them to kick drum, bass, or master bus amp.
Create your own processor chains
The MixBox lets you choose from 70 different effects to create your own processor chain in a single rack. 8 slots per rack allow you to create exactly the channel you want and then save it for later use. With a fast drag-and-drop workflow, you can instantly assemble chains and start shaping music from a central workstation.
Faster, more convenient workflow
MixBox enhances your workflow by keeping all parameters at your fingertips in a compact, efficient, and easily editable graphical interface. No more manipulating plugin windows to set up two or more effects at the same time! A Dry / Wet slider is located on each module, so you have complete control over your final sound, and with the ability to store entire processor chains, you can easily memorize your favorite combinations for use over and over again.
70 different processors to choose from
Based on the award-winning IK T-RackS, AmpliTube and SampleTank plug-ins, each processor delivers impeccable sound, from powerful digital effects to warm and authentic physical models of classic analog equipment. And for reverb, MixBox offers 4 completely new and vastly improved algorithms for Hall, Room, Plate, and Reverse.
Covers all your FX needs
Whether you’re tracking vocals, warming up virtual instruments, tweaking a splice rhythm, or diving deep into sound design, MixBox Crack has the right effect for you. Along with the typical EQ Dynamics processor and Channel Strip you’d expect to find, you’ll also have filters, modulation, drive, reverb, delays, distortion, and amps.
The MixBox Keygen includes ultra-precise digital models of some of the most iconic mixing devices such as the LA2A, 1176, 1073 EQs, the 4000 series channel line, as well as creative models such as amp distortion and even tape overdrive. Get your dream collection of gear close at hand, including all the gear and special effects listed below.
- Amplifier (9): American Vintage T, British Tube Lead, Cabinet, Flexi Amp, Jazz Amp 120, Modern Tube Lead, Preamp, SVT Classic, Tone Control.
- Channel strip (3): Channel strip, EQ 81, EQ Comp.
- Delay (3): Digital Delay, Reverb Delay, Tape Echo.
- Distortion (5): Shredder, Distortion, Lo-Fi, Overdrive, Overscream.
- Dynamic (7): Black 76, Compressor Bus, Compressor, De-Esser, Limiter, Model 670, White 2A.
- Equalizer (4): British Equalizer, PG EQ, Parametric Equalizer, Vintage EQ-1A.
- Filter (10): Env Filter, Filter Formant, Filter Phaser, Filter-C, Filter-M, Filter-O, Filter-R, Filter LFO, Multifilter, Wah 47.
- Modulation (17): AM Modulator, AutoPan, Chorus, Chorus C1, Electric Flanger, Ensemble, Env Flanger, Flanger, FM Modulator, Multi Chorus, Opto Tremolo, Phaser, Rotary Speaker, Slicer, Small Phazer, Tremolo, Uni-V.
- Reverb (9): Ambience, ConvoRoom, Digital Reverb, Hall Reverb, Reverb, Plate Reverb, Room Reverb, Spring Reverb, Stereo Imager.
- Saturation (3): Phonograph, Saturator-X, magnetic tape cassette.
Precise gain staging and side-chain insertion
MixBox also offers individual dry/wet and gain controls for each processor, allowing you to precisely control the amp stage just like you would on real hardware. An optional sidechain input lets you trigger effects such as compression from a second signal, kick and bass boost, or pumping your master bus.
Instant inspiration with hundreds of presets
Where do you need to start? MixBox comes with separate processors and full chained presets covering many uses, styles, genres, etc. Plus, you can easily save and recall your own presets for future use.
Powerful offline multi-rack live mixing
- The Standalone MixBox gives you complete mixing capabilities with up to 8 separate racks of 8 processors each.
- Simply input the audio signal to your computer from any source, be it a digital mixer or an audio interface, and you have an optimized mixing environment to meet the needs of virtually any mixing situation.
- The main panel gives you control of all 8 racks at the same time. Load rack presets, add or remove processors from each rack, activate side chain and control I / O, and gain for each rack – all from one panel. That’s all you need.
- Create customer channels
- Overall reliability improvement
- Instant chain save and restore
- The standalone app allows up to 8 full mixing racks
- Added the ability to delete presets in the uninstaller.
- 70 effects from T-RackS, AmpliTube and SampleTank
- Connect up to 8 processors on a single chain in seconds
- Added new module and rack presets for British Dynamics.
- Incredibly fast application performance under your full control
- Optimized ConvoRoom results in better processor performance
- British Dynamics added: Compressor with Gate / Expander function.
- 4 completely new algorithms for concert hall, hall, plate reverb, reverse reverb
- Over 600 presets to suit any situation, including individual processors and full chain presets
- Dynamics processors, EQs, filters, modulation, channel bands, drive, reverb, delays, distortion, and amplifiers.